Hi, There you can download APK file "VPNC Widget" for Android free, apk file version is 1.21 to download to your android device just click this button. It's easy and warranty. We provide only original apk files. If any of materials on this site violates your rights, report us
Please READ following completely!
* This Widget connect to a Cisco VPN Server (PIX/ASA/...) or a Fritzbox by a single click on rooted Android 2.x devices.
Attention: if your device has Android 4+ you should use VpnCilla instead because this App needs root access which is an additional security risk! (VpnCilla does not need root access and has much more features).
* VPN Widget won't work unless...
- You have a rooted (jailbreaked, unlocked) phone
- TUN device available in kernel (CONFIG_TUN=y)
- App installed on the phones internal memory (not on SD - Widgets require this)
- Placed it on homescreen as widget (not as app)
- 'Superuser' rights granted on request
* Forget it, if all this sounds scary - VPNC Widget just won't work!!
* Installation and trouble shooting:
- Install VPNC Widget on homescreen as Widget - not as App!
- Doubleclick widget to change preferences and checking prerequisites of phone (if doubleclick doesn't work, start Vpnc Widget as an App)
- Give "Superuser" rights on request (start Superuser app to verify and use newest Superuser App in case of troubles)
- Never use automatic Taskkillers (it will interrupt the vpnc service!)
- If nothing helps, activate the Debug Flag in the preferences screen and mail me after a trying to connect the session logfile:
- Supports Pre-Shared-Key (PSK) only (no SSL certificates)
- supports only one user/server profile
- profile credentials incl. passwords are stored at the phone (but hidden for apps without root access)
- if the "advanced routing" kernel feature is unavailable, the VPN connection may be lost when the WiFi hotspot renews DHCP info (you can re-connect by clicking Widget twice)
- Use this product absolutely at your own risk
- VPNC Widget is distributed on an "AS IS" basis, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND, either expressed or implied
* Succesful tested ROMS:
- LeeDroid 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
- CyanogenMod 6.1.1
- Cognition 2.3v8
- JME Rotohammer(Galaxy tab)
-*) OxygeN-2.0-RC7 (Android 2.3, based on CM7 beta)
-*) CyanogenMod 7.0.x
- and many more...
*) works but misses Advanced Routing feature in kernel image (see Restrictions/Issues)